Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Show and Tell Session (Term 2)

Dear Parents,

The topic is My Friend.
It is ungraded.
The session will be conducted next week, starting from Tuesday.

For example:
Introduction of Show and Tell presentation
• Greet the teacher and friends.
• Introduce themselves and class your child/ward is in
• “This morning/Today, I will be sharing with you about my _______” ( topic )


Development of Show and Tell presentation
• Introduce the topic for Show and Tell.( “This is a photo/drawing of my friend”)
• What is his/her friend's name?
• What does his/her friend like to do with your child?


How to end his/her Show and Tell presentation
• Share about his/her thought/feeling about this friend. ("I am ..... to have .... as my friend.")
• End the session by thanking the class for their attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment