Monday, March 26, 2012

Show and Tell Session (Term 2)

Dear Parents,

On the whole, most of them in 1F has done well. However, some students read from the prepared script in Term 1. I would hope to see improvements in this term. Students are suppose to talk to their classmates and not to read in front of the whole class.

For each Show-and-Tell session, I look for their
1) Content Knowledge
2) Vocal Skills
3) Non-vocal Skills

The topic is My Friend. Your child/ward is encouraged to bring a drawing or photo of his/her friend. It is ungraded.
The session will be conducted next week, starting from Monday.


Day/ Date
Pupils
Monday 2 April 12
Index No 1-8
Tuesday, 3 April 12
Index No 9-15
Wednesday, 4 April 12
Index No 16-23
Thursday, 5 April 12
Index No 24-30
Monday 9 April 12
Absentees



For example:
Introduction of Show and Tell presentation


• Introduce the topic for Show and Tell.( “This is a photo/drawing of my friend”)
• What is his/her friend's name?
• What does his/her friend like to do with your child?


Development of Show and Tell presentation
 Greet the teacher and friends.
• I
ntroduce themselves and class your child/ward is in
• “This morning/Today, I will be sharing with you about my _______” ( topic )


How to end his/her Show and Tell presentation
• Share about his/her thought/feeling about this friend. ("I am ..... to have .... as my friend.")
• End the session by thanking the class for their attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment