Friday, July 29, 2011

English Show & Tell Session

Dear Parents,

The topic is My imaginary Animal (5%)
The session will be conducted from 1 August, Monday to 5 August, Friday.
Monday-  Index Number: 1 to 6
Tuesday- Index Number: 7 to 12
Wednesday- Index Number: 13 to 18
Thursday- Index Number 19 to 24
Friday- Index Number 25 to 30

For example:
Introduction of Show and Tell presentation
• Greet the teacher and friends.
• Introduce themselves and class your child/ward is in
• “This morning/Today, I will be sharing with you about my _______” ( topic )


Development of Show and Tell presentation
• Introduce the topic for Show and Tell.( “This is a drawing of my imaginary animal”)
• What is its name?

• How does it look like? How does it move? Where does it live? What does it eat?

How to end his/her Show and Tell presentation
• Share about his/her thought/feeling about this animal. Why? ("I am ..... to have .... as my imaginary animal.")
• End the session by thanking the class for their attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment